camel-users mailing list archives

From Agostino Calamita <agostino.calam...@gmail.com>
Subject java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.camel.model.RouteDefinition.transacted()
Date Sun, 10 Nov 2013 21:39:19 GMT
Hi,
I'm trying to use transacted route with Camel 2.12.1.

This is just a little example to test transacted() method:

            // create CamelContext
            CamelContext context = new DefaultCamelContext();

            // add our route to the CamelContext
            context.addRoutes(new RouteBuilder() {
                public void configure() {
                    from("activemq:topic:example_queue")
                    .transacted()
                    .to("log:mediationrouter?level=DEBUG");

                }

            });

This route is only an example.

If I use this code with Camel 2.12.1, it throws a strange Exception:

org.apache.camel.model.RouteDefinition.transacted()Lorg/apache/camel/model/PolicyDefinition;

but, if I user Camel 2.11.0 it works !

I read in 2.12.1 Release Notes that something changed in transaction
setting, but I didn't find any example or document.

Can somebody help me ?

Thanks.