camel-users mailing list archives

From Stephan Burkard <sburk...@gmail.com>
Subject Return of issue CAMEL-4107 (SendProcessor has not been started)
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2013 16:25:00 GMT
Hi Camel users

I have a strange behavior with Camel 2.8.0. I have attached a small
example-project that has three flavors of the same Camel route.

- One without errorhandling
- One with two errorhandlers
- One with two errorhandlers and an onException handler

All of them have a corresponding test class to run them.

The first two are running fine, in the third I use an additional
onException handler to catch and handle a specific exception.

As a final step of this handler, I forward the messages to another
endpoint. I tried to(mock:...), to(activemq:queue:...), to(bean:...),
wireTap(...) but all of them are causing the error message "SendProcessor
has not been started".

I found a similar case (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-4107),
but this should be fixed in version 2.8.0.

Is this another flavor of this Issue or am I doing something totally wrong?

Thanks for any help
Stephan