camel-users mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <ch0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Queue Acknowledge from camel
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2013 07:39:03 GMT
Hi Arun,

The camel jms component (developed top of Spring JMS / DMLC) is configured
by default to AUTOMATICALLY acknowledge the messages receive from a queue.
This behaviour can be overrided using this property for the endpoint
acknowledgementModeName (SESSION_TRANSACTED, CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE,
AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE,DUPS_OK_ACKNOWLEDGE). To avoid to loose data, a
transaction (= SESSION_TRANSACTED) will be required using a Transactional
Client (http://camel.apache.org/transactional-client.html) or a
Transactional Route (for more complex cases -
http://camel.apache.org/transactionerrorhandler.html).

--
Charles Moulliard
Apache Committer / Architect @RedHat