camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Simple way of calling WS under Tomcat - whole url?
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2013 01:52:30 GMT
Hi,

Did you know the full address of the Service which is deployed into Tomcat?
You can still use the full address for the rec1 and rec2 in your route, as they are just the
client, they need to full address to access the services which are deployed into Tomcat.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com