camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel-cxf: SOAP-call to url with query parameters
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2013 12:53:33 GMT
You can set the CXF related message context from camel just like this

Map<String, Object> requestContext = new HashMap<String, Object>();
requestContext.put("org.apache.cxf.message.Message.QUERY_STRING", “apk=myapk&oid=myoid&goid=mygoid");
exchange.getIn().setHeader(“RequestContext" , requestContext);

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com