camel-users mailing list archives

From Mayank Mishra <mayank.mis...@impetus.co.in>
Subject Camel RabbitMQ component - Increasing File Descriptors
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 06:28:06 GMT
Hi all,

We are using Camel RabbitMQ component (v2.12.0) to publish message on RabbitMQ.

We are using dynamic slip router to publish the messages to the endpoint (like, rabbitmq://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx/<exchange>)
something like below,

.dynamicRouter(method(ServiceRouter.class, "slip"))

As the message are getting published we saw heavy increase in the number of open FDs on RabbitMQ
admin.

Looking into the code, it seems with each time a producer will be created (overridden DefaultEndpoint's
createProducer() method) a new connection to RabbitMQ will get created, which is going to
increase FDs.

Please let me know if there is some other way of doing above or there is a bug with the component.

With regards,
Mayank

or interference.