camel-users mailing list archives

From <Ravindra.Godb...@cognizant.com>
Subject RE: xpath filter question
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2013 02:59:04 GMT
Can you share the sample xml message ? Does it have namespace in it ?
From: John Dubchak [john@johndubchak.com]
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2013 1:42 AM
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: xpath filter question

Hi,

I am trying to create a JavaDSL route that filters an incoming XML from
an ActiveMQ queue.  The message is being delivered correctly and I can
print it out if I short-circuit it with a processor that dumps the
message.  However, removing the processor, I cannot seem to get the
correct xpath expression to match on a particular value:

from("activemq:cdw.Notifications")
   .filter()
.xpath("/parent_node[child_node = 'value of text']")

Any insight into what I've messed up?

Thanks,
John

and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s),
please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or
any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful.