camel-users mailing list archives

From "richie.riviere@gmail.com" <richie.rivi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Execute a spedific route from unix cron
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2013 03:47:23 GMT
Yes your right letting cron right files out is not very nice. I'm not sure
about quartz because we didn't really want the application to live. The
original idea for us what to just startup our camel app when the routes
needed to run. I would have been fine if I only had a single route in my
application however with multiple routs what options do I have?

Is the standard out there for the camel application to live for the entire
day and for jobs to be scheduled via quartz?