camel-users mailing list archives

From "" <>
Subject Execute a spedific route from unix cron
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2013 10:52:55 GMT
Hi All,

I have written a camel application that I would like to execute from the
crontab. My application has a main class which looks like ...

public class Main extends org.apache.camel.spring.Main {
	public static void main(String... args) throws Exception {
    	new Main().run(args);

And it has several routes. So it's easy enough to execute camel and tell it
to run all the routes but how would I tell it to only run a specific route
from the unix cron or just any other unix command line for that matter?