camel-users mailing list archives

From Shiv <shiv.dixit....@gmail.com>
Subject Mutlicasting to dymanic recipient list
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 06:54:24 GMT
Hi,
I am trying to multicast a camel exchange to ActiveMQ queue end points which
will be a dynamic recipient list. While sending exchange, I also have a
requirement to set an exchange header which should be the name of individual
receiver. I am using Camel 2.2 and Spring DSL to configure my route. Is it
possible to achieve this?

E.g. If I need to multicast to queues A, B, C then I need to set receiver =
A or B or C depending on where the target is.

Sample spring configuration below:

<process ref="recipientListGenerator" />  ---- this class dyamically
generates comma separated recipients which is typicall an Active MQ queue
end point.

<recipientList delimiter=",">
              <simple>${in.header.RecipientList}</simple>
</recipientList>

Thanks
Shiv