camel-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From APinto <>
Subject Re: Transform, Camel and null message bodies
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2013 16:12:39 GMT
Hello Claus, thank you!

For the time being, we only need to inject new message headers, read
existing ones, etc.. But in the future we might have requirements to change
the body, for example.

Reading the language component documentation, it seems to do exactly what we
need! I also tried it and it works fine, with a small problem that I managed
to work around.

The problem is that, when the contentCache attribute is true, the script
works a few times and then stops working. For example, if we have the Jython

request.headers['NewTestHeader']="Hello world!"

... and the Camel code:

<to uri=""/>
<log message="${in.header.NewTestHeader}"/>

... it prints "Hello world!" for the first few messages, and then the header
doesn't exist for the remaining ones. If the contentCache variable is false,
everything works fine. I am able to replicate the problem in an isolated
Camel context.

If you think that this is a problem related with Camel 2.12.1 and not with
Jython 2.5.3, I am happy so submit a bug report.

Thank you very much again, regards,


View this message in context:
Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at

View raw message