camel-users mailing list archives

From anukumar004 <anukumar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Camel Jms Service proxies
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2013 00:47:36 GMT
Hi,

I have a usecase where I want a client to be able to invoke services on
remote sites. I would like to use camel spring jms to do so. I have been
going through the examples presented in camel documentation and from that it
seems to me that each queue is tied to a service.

On the remote site I have about 25 services. I would like to receive all
requests on a single queue and then redirect it to the invoke service
method. I think I can use the dynamic router eip. Can you tell me if that's
the right way to go ? Can you also provide some pointers as to what the
implementation should look like?

Thanks,
Anu