camel-users mailing list archives

From "" <>
Subject Re: Ideas on how to structure JPA endpoint application
Date Sun, 17 Nov 2013 09:13:49 GMT
Forget this question. I solved it myself. Instead of splitting the
ItemDocument into individual items I chose not to split and then in the
TypeConverter I just convert everything that I have parsed using JaxB. It
seems to be pretty permanent.

But I'm still not sure if it's a great idea to just loop through my entire
xml document in the type converter. Especially if it is quite large.

Perhaps someone could chip in with a comment concerning this. Whether or not
there is a less memory intensive way... or does Camel handle it fine.