camel-users mailing list archives

From moldur <j.salkow...@wp.pl>
Subject Simple way of calling WS under Tomcat - whole url?
Date Sat, 16 Nov 2013 23:19:45 GMT
Hi,

Scenario:

Simple soap router based on content (body:envelope:element).

Router would be getting soap request and sending to two nearly the same web
services according to value of one of the soap elements. Router is deployed
on the same tomcat as fist receiver. But the second destination WS is in
other server:

Router and rec1 are on the same tomcat (address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx), rec2 is on
totally different server (address yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy)

I've done this simply by using cxf bean in spring:

To present the whole picture three endpoints were put into route like this

It was done on JETTY where i could pass the whole url, on tomcat (where I
need to deploy it) I cannot pass the whole url so easy.

The difference is

JETTY:    src.url.property=http://localhost:8089/WEB_SERVICE/sampleService
TOMCAT: src.url.property=sampleService

Question:

I know that I would figure this out (sooner or later) but I hope that there
is a simple solution to that somewhere In tutorials and someone could point
me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.