camel-users mailing list archives

From "steve.ardis" <scar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel:proxy (CamelProxyFactoryBean) and CamelBeanMethodName
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2013 20:28:23 GMT
I am using  Camel 2.12.1 for all components.

The test case (which works) is getting to line 128 of BeanProcessor, but I
don't understand the "if (sameBean)" logic/comments there.  I would assume
it also returning from line 133.

My real-world WAR file deployment (which fails / calls wrong method) is
returning from BeanProcessor at line 166, which tells me it most likely
didn't get into the "if (sameBean)" logic.  My gut tells me that, because I
didn't explicitly set the "CamelBeanMethodName", it defaulted to the bean
binding logic and (for some reason) picked the wrong method (and in one case
gave me an AmbiguousMethodCallException.

Steve Ardis