camel-users mailing list archives

From "steve.ardis" <scar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel:proxy (CamelProxyFactoryBean) and CamelBeanMethodName
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2013 18:25:29 GMT
A little more discovery here...

With my unit tests, it appears to be invoking the correct method(s).
However, when deployed into tc Server across separate web applications
(WARs), it is still invoking the wrong method.

Just as an FYI, I am using the "direct-vm" transport because it is across
different web applications - which I believe leaves me with either the "vm"
or "direct-vm" transport.  However, I am specifically using the "direct-vm"
transport because I need the invocation to be within the same transaction
(JTA) - I don't think the "vm" transport supports this.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Steve Ardis