camel-users mailing list archives

From Neeraj Mahajan <neeraj.maha...@specsavers.com>
Subject Message headers getting lost while using NMR
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2013 15:14:25 GMT
My Integration application is divided into two camel contexts. I am using NMR
to have integration between these two camel contexts. The flow is as follows
and I am using *INOnly* Message Exchange Pattern

1 CamelContext1-Route -> NMR -> CamelContext2-Route
2 CamelContext2-Route set some *new headers* in the input message
3 CamelContext2-Route returns the control back
4 CamelContext1-Route uses the header set by CamelContextx2-Route

The problem I am facing is that the headers get lost from the input message
when the control returns back to the CamelContext1-Route after step 3
completion. Can anyone suggest how this problem can be resolved.