camel-users mailing list archives

From Babak Vahdat <>
Subject Re: Camel quartz misfires and route not getting run / triggered after exception:ObjectAlreadyExistsException
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 07:24:26 GMT

As you've already reported by your first post, only increasing the number of
running VM's makes this exception to happen (from 2 to 7). This CAN be a
hint for a race-condition somewhere. There was a similar problem being
reported while ago:

The only reason why we could fix that was because we could reproduce the
same exception inside a test, which is now added to the code base of this
Camel module. In your case I was NOT able to do the same. If you could
somehow provide a test or a sample project then we could dig into this to
see if we can find the root cause of the problem and probably fix it.
There's also the following Camel test module you could make use of for this:

lakshmi.prashant wrote