camel-users mailing list archives

From cristisor <>
Subject Re: onCompletion not triggerd in testing
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 18:48:48 GMT
I will post something tomorrow from work, but the basic idea is that I send 2
kinds of messages and Message Type 2 should be integrated only when all the
Message Type 1 messages are in the database. If this hasn't happened when
MT2 arrives on the "when" route and is processed by the syncProcessor then
the syncProcessor puts MT2 in a persistent queue on the broker and every
time a MT1 is integrated by the "otherwise" path of the route, at completion
with success the syncProcessor comes into action again and checks if it
should retrieve MT2 from the persistent queue and finish processing it.

The test and production environments work fine, I always get the
onCompletion callback, but the unit tests never do. I checked with the
debugger and I can see everything happening with one difference, the
syncProcessor is never called at onCompletion. This is kind of weird.

I will post something tomorrow morning, maybe someone can spot the problem.