camel-users mailing list archives

From defy <michal.gu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel drop equialent?
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 14:20:16 GMT
Hello James,

I am using Activemq - I know purging the queue via jmx is an option but I am
looking for a way to create temporary blackhole queue. Of course I could use
jmx purging or fake consumer that would just drop the messages but this
solution just seemed clearer to me as messages will not pile up between
purge cycles.

This should be used for short time when developers use composite queues and
only have listeners on one queue. In this case producers can be rolled out
and when consumers will be ready only "blackhole" functionality will be
disabled.

Michal