camel-users mailing list archives

From cgiera <christoph.gi...@mic-cust.com>
Subject FileConsumer: Deletion of done file(s)
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 12:30:09 GMT
Hello,

we are having some issues with the deletion of done files when consuming
Files with the standard camel component.

First only one done file was deleted when the fileConsumer grabs more files
at once, this problem I've found in the forum. (We are using camel 2.11.0
and there was an issue with the done files, see
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Done-file-not-deleted-td5735497.html or
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-5883)

So when our routes consuming files and there occurs no exception in the
process everything is fine.
That leads me to my question:
If an exception occurs in the process should the done file should be
deleted?
Should this be the normal behavior of the FileConsumer or do we have to
delete the done files by ourselves(if an exception occurs in the process)?

kind regards,
Christoph