camel-users mailing list archives

From scottdawson <>
Subject Camel-JPA for single select statements
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2013 15:34:41 GMT
I would like to use the Camel JPA component to perform single select
statements, in other words, I would like to use the component as a consumer
without the default polling behavior. I want to receive an invocation over
HTTP (via the Jetty component perhaps) which will cause one select statement
to be performed with the results going back to the HTTP consumer.

I have not been able to figure out how to turn off the polling. I can cause
my select statement to happen but it happens continuously. Is there a way to
turn off polling or does this go against the grain of what the JPA component
is intended for?

Scott Dawson