camel-users mailing list archives

From "pmp.martins" <pmp.mart...@campus.fct.unl.pt>
Subject Camel Fabric example
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2013 00:07:57 GMT
So far all my test projects use sockets or HTTP endpoints; each client
wishing to communicate with another server (or service) needs to know all
the available network addresses of each implementation (e.g. a list of
protocols, host name & ports).

To fix this, I remembered a suggestion made by a user here, that pointed me
to Camel Fabric. According to the Fuse documentation, it "(...) /provides a
way to reuse Fabric's discovery mechanism to expose physical socket & HTTP
endpoints into the runtime registry using a logical name /(...)"
http://fuse.fusesource.org/fabric/docs/overview.html#Camel_Fabric

However, I have not found any living examples on how to use this in the
Camel in Action book, nor on the Internet. Everything I find requires JBoss
tools and Fuse.

Consequently I have a question:
1. Does Camel support this feature? If yes, where can I find an example to
study?