camel-users mailing list archives

From orchid <olivia.g...@gmail.com>
Subject http4 component remove host header
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 14:31:53 GMT
Hi,

We are using camel 2.12.0 http4 component to proxy http requests to a web
application. We ran into an issue with the host header being removed for
every proxied request due to this line of code in http4's HttpProducer.java

exchange.getIn().getHeaders().remove("host"); line 106

we found this post when this above line of code has been introduced. We
would like to keep the host header in the http proxy situation. Is there a
way around this other than modifying the existing http4 component source
code?

Thanks!