camel-users mailing list archives

From pmcneil <pe...@mcneils.net>
Subject bug in DefaultStreamCachingStrategy
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2013 12:31:51 GMT
G'day all,

Just cam across a problem when getting CMIS content via cmis: endpoint. When
I try to get pdf files I get a file not found error from file io.

I tracked it down to Create temp file having a directory of
/tmpcamel-blahblah . The parent directory is set in the
StreamCachingStrategy set on the exchange. Which is set in
DefaultStreamCachingStrategy.

In short it seems to come down to this line in DefaultStreamCachingStrategy

private transient String spoolDirectoryName =
"${java.io.tmpdir}camel-tmp-#uuid#";

Which is not a great way of concatenating a file path, especially if
java.io.tmpdir returns /tmp. So I'm thinkin' this is a bug and infact this
directory name should be derived from the line above ( private File
spoolDirectory ) which creates a File and could perhaps proved a valid
path??

Or am I missing something?

Cheers,
Peter.