camel-users mailing list archives

From "pmp.martins" <>
Subject Re: Load balancing using Mina example with Java DSL
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2013 11:10:00 GMT
I already modifed the example and it now works a little bit like the request
made  HERE

However, I still don't understand how the loadbalancer is getting the
replies. Yes, it does send the report to the direct:loadbalance URI, but
then it picks it up and sends it to the MINA servers:

<route id="loadbalancer">
			<from uri="direct:loadbalance" />
			<loadBalance inheritErrorHandler="false">
				<failover />
				<to uri="mina:tcp://localhost:9991?sync=true" />
				<to uri="mina:tcp://localhost:9992?sync=true" />
			<log message="${body}" />

In the MINA server's code, the servers are not explicitly sending anything
to the loadbalancer.
And in the loadbalancer, the only thing that is done is using the failvoer

There is not one single place in the code, where I actually see explicitly
what is going on, and to me, this is quite confusing.