camel-users mailing list archives

From Nurali Techie <nurali.tec...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Namespace list - blueprint - xpath
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2013 22:31:29 GMT
Hi All,

I have got the solution .. :)

I have used xpath expression to get all namespace.  Here is the part of code:

        String searchAllNamespacesXpathExpr = "//namespace::*";    // xpath expr to
search all namespace
        XPathExpression nsXpath = new XPathExpression(searchAllNamespacesXpathExpr);
        nsXpath.setResultType(NodeList.class);
        NodeList nsNodeList = (NodeList) nsXpath.evaluate(exchange, Object.class);  //
this NodeList contains all namespaces

From NodeList object, I prepare namespace Map which I set to XpathExpression object.

        XPathExpression xpathExprObj = new XPathExpression("/ns0:userResponse/User/id)");
        xpathExprObj.setNamespaces(namespaceMap);     // set namespace Map which was
prepared from NodeList
        xpathExprObj.setResultType(String.class);
        Object result = xpathExprObj.evaluate(exchange, Object.class);

Now, xpath with namespace (i.e /ns0:userResponse/User/id) will be evaluated correctly.

Thanks Aki and All for you help.

Let me know; in case you see any flaw in above way.

Cheers,
Nurali