camel-users mailing list archives

From "pmp.martins" <pmp.mart...@campus.fct.unl.pt>
Subject Re: How to create a basic camel project with mvn for eclipse (for dummies)?
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2013 17:22:29 GMT
It still doesn't work. Now when I use the command:
mvn archetype:create -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.camel.archetypes
-DarchetypeArtifactId=camel-archetype-java -DarchetypeVersion=2.12.1
-DgroupId=camelinaction -DartifactId=order-router

I get the following  ERRORS <http://pastebin.kde.org/pqwthmq9q>  .
I also used the "-e" option so you or anyone who actually understand what is
going on can see the stacktrace. Hope it helps :s