camel-users mailing list archives

From "pmp.martins" <pmp.mart...@campus.fct.unl.pt>
Subject Re: How to create a basic camel project with mvn for eclipse (for dummies)?
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2013 16:53:11 GMT
Alright, now I am getting desperate. After trying (and failing) with Eclipse
I decided to be a good boy and follow the Maven section in the Camel in
Action book.

So, I created a new project with Maven using:

mvn archetype:create \
-DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.camel.archetypes \
-DarchetypeArtifactId=camel-archetype-java \
-DarchetypeVersion=2.5.0 \
-DgroupId=camelinaction \
-DartifactId=order-router

Then I entered the created folder and used the commands "mvn clean compile"
and "mvn clean install". I then tried to run the code by using "mvn
camel:run" and  THIS <http://pastebin.kde.org/pkynsaph8>   is what I got.
Java errors. I don't get this. According to the book the example should be
running just fine, but instead I get a page full of errors.

Have I done something wrong? :S