camel-users mailing list archives

From "pmp.martins" <pmp.mart...@campus.fct.unl.pt>
Subject Re: How to create a basic camel project with mvn for eclipse (for dummies)?
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2013 15:48:53 GMT
Hey, thanks for all the help guys!
I am now reading chapter 11 of the book but I am having some problems using
the m2e eclipse plugin. The problem is that when I try to create a maven
project, the camel archetypes don't appear.

I decided to take 4 screenshots to save your time and and so you can
understand the problem:

<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5742510/1.m2e_Plugin.png>

<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5742510/2.maven_wizard.png>

<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5742510/3.maven_project.png>

<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5742510/4.filter.png>

At first I assumed that the problem was mine, and that I was typing
something wrong in the filter. But after searching for all the archetypes
available, I still could not find anything related to camel.

I will now try the Maven plugin + Eclipse approach, but I wonder why this
approach is not working.

And thanks for the help guys, you're all being great.