camel-users mailing list archives

From "pmp.martins" <pmp.mart...@campus.fct.unl.pt>
Subject Re: How to create a basic camel project with mvn for eclipse (for dummies)?
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2013 14:05:55 GMT
I am reading the Camel in Action book, however it doesn't teach me how to
create projects. The code is all done for me and all I have to do is to run
it. I have never used Camel not Maven before, so I have no idea on how to
use such tools.

As for archtypes, I have no idea what that is. Do you recommend any specific
tutorial? I will try to make a small search on Google for them. The achtype
previously suggested used Spring and ActiveMQ, both tools I would like to
avoid for now.