camel-users mailing list archives

From James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: Can't move excel files correctly, ActiveMQ bug?
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 13:11:57 GMT
On what platform are you running your test?  I just ran a test using
your input file using two routes:

from("file://target/inbox").to("jms:queue:myfiles");
from("jms:queue:myfiles").to("file://target/outbox");

The file was copied from inbox to outbox and I was able to open the
file in excel.  If you would like, I can check in my example into
github for you to play with it.

James