camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accord Odette FTP Camel Component
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2013 12:04:48 GMT
The Odette FTP component is not an official component from Apache Camel (ASF).
So we cannot help you how to use that component, as its 3rd party.

I suggest to get in touch with the creators of this component. As you
want to use it in Apache ServiceMix then its OSGi based. And hence you
should ask if their FTP component supports OSGi. If not then its
harder to get working in SMX.

--
Claus Ibsen