camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IgnoreMissingLocation does not ignore env and sys variables in property component
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2013 11:10:22 GMT
IgnoreMissingLocation is for ignoring a location of the properties if
it cannot be found, such as a file not found etc.

It is not for ignoring missing keys.

What you are looking for is something like a
ignoreUnresolvablePlaceholders=true to ignore unresolved keys.

Spring has such an option, we could add similar to Camel itself as well.

Fell free to log a JIRA ticket

--
Claus Ibsen