camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: JMS(local) -to- JMS(remote) bridge
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 07:28:31 GMT

Yes you can just use AMQ redelivery, and configure it to retry forever.

But you can also combine and use Camel's redelivery if you want. So
you can use both if you want.

AMQ redelivery will be a "start all over", where as Camel redelivery
is at "the point of the error". So there is a difference between the 2
of them. This has been discussed in other threads on this forum, and
you can find details in books such as Camel in Action chapter 4 and 9.

As you want to do a JMS bridge, its likely better to rely on AMQ
redelivery only.