camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scheduled SFTP consumer
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2013 12:58:15 GMT
For Camel 2.11 and below you can use route policy
http://camel.apache.org/routepolicy

There is a quartz based route policy you can use.

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 2:27 PM, Seibt, Volker <volker.seibt@buenting.de> wrote:
> I am trying to achieve the following:
> 1. Schedule a sftp-consumer with quartz
> 2. retrieving all files from a remote subfolder via sftp
> 3. moving this files to .done
> 4. disconnecting
>
> I tried this with camel 2.11.2 and a pollenrich, but did not get it running. Depending
what I tried (streamDownload, localWorkDirectory, disconnect ...) I got several exceptions
or errors.

> In 2.12.1 ftp component has a scheduler attribute and after fixing the missing package
in camel-quartz2 everything seems to work fine.
> But switching to 2.12.1 requires updates of several libraries, especially quartz 2 and
spring.

> So I wonder if the scheduler attribute in 2.12.x is only for convenience or if it is
the only way to achieve the desired behavior? Or, asked the other way, did anybody got this
running with camel version lower than 2.11.x and pollenrich?

> Kind regards,
>
> Volker Seibt
>
> Bünting Informations Technologie GmbH
> Johann-Bünting-Straße 1, 26845 Nortmoor
> Tel: 0491 808-129
> Fax: 0491 808-345
> Bünting Informations Technologie GmbH
> Brunnenstraße 37, 26789 Leer
> Geschäftsführer: Dr. Jörg Rösner
> Sitz Leer, Ostfriesland - Amtsgericht Aurich HRB 111208
> www.buenting.de

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com