camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RemoteFileProducer log at warn level instead of throwing exception
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 14:54:25 GMT
The producer should thrown an exception, but it could be that your
consumer logs it at WARN level which they do by default, eg if you do

from file
  to ftp

Though if you have any kind of exception handling to do redelivery or
other kind then the ftp producer throws an exception for them to react
upon.