camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Netty: messages not propagated back from netty producer
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2013 09:06:52 GMT
Just to back up to the start.

In your fist post, at #6. Do you see this logging always? eg with and
without netty?
As if you see #6 then you have a response, and the CXF consumer should
be able to use that as its response.

Just mind about streams, so you may need to enable stream caching
http://camel.apache.org/why-is-my-message-body-empty.html
http://camel.apache.org/stream-caching.html

Or remove the log, or do not show the body etc.