camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem jiang <>
Subject Re: Writing a Component - passing in arguments
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2013 02:46:40 GMT
Camel support to look up the Object instance reference form the registry (Spring ApplicationContext).
Camel URI support to set the parameter with the instance refrence like this “#referenceName”.

Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Blog: ( (English)
 ( (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

On Monday, October 21, 2013 at 4:02 AM, John D. Ament wrote:

> Let's say that I'm looking to write a component. I want my component
> to understand the Object... params that are passed in to it, such that
> instead of camel processing:
> toF("foo://%s","something")
> I want the "something" to be passed to my component instead.
> Is this possible?

View raw message