camel-users mailing list archives

From contactreji <>
Subject Re: Add new route runtime
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 02:29:44 GMT
If its a simple route,  you can even go for a blueprint deployment model. Just create the
Camel routes and drop the XML file into the deploy folder of the jboss fuse.

If its got external dependency,  I would recommend you to add routes to the old package .
As long as the artifact id, group Id and the version is same,  karaf will rewrite the existing
package on the server with the updated ones.