camel-users mailing list archives

From "Gershaw, Geoffrey A. (KFFC 223)" <>
Subject JMS Component -Tibco specific option
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2013 17:11:38 GMT
Hi Camel Riders,

Has anyone ever had to set Tibco or other implementation specific options for JMS on the publisher?
I don't see any examples of how to do that on the web page. Specifically, I would like to
do publisher.setDeliveryMode(com.tibco.tibjms.Tibjms.RELIABLE_DELIVERY)

We use camel 2.11 and spring DSL. I guess I need to use a custom publisher instead of relying
on default publisher in

<to uri="jms:topic:{{pricecollision.topic}}?deliveryPersistent=false" />

Thanks for your help