camel-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CFX-Bean:headers access Issue
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 09:29:09 GMT
Hi
On 14/10/13 19:34, Amit wrote:
> I think the issue is
> org.apache.camel.component.cxf.common.header.CxfHeaderFilterStrategy filters
> the Content-Type.

If so then IMHO this is a bug that the headers are lost before a CXF
JAX-RS endpoint invocation is complete, hopefully you can sort the issue
out by applying the header filter strategy somehow, but it is not that a
user should be worried about given that it is a basic expectation of
JAX-RS that the headers are visible

FYI, you might want to bypass cxfrs altogether and link directly to CXF
jaxrs:server endpoint; you'd need to have its address using a 'camel'
transport scheme

I'll open a minor level JIRA to keep the issue tracked, will try to do a
patch

Cheers, Sergey