camel-users mailing list archives

From gudiseashok <gudise.as...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating routes dynamically like a for()
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 12:22:09 GMT
Now if you check my reply I have added all routes dynamically by specifying camel context and
route id for each route, if you do so and keep track of ids you have created for routes,

You can have another bean to do this
Get camelcontext (camelcontextid)
Get routes to stop by I'd,
Stop route

That's it. I have snippet too if you want further information.

"mamouros [via Camel]" <ml-node+s465427n5741217h84@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

>	I haven't checked gudiseashok's solution but I ended up with the solution of multiple
threads created after a from("sql:...").to("bean:...) where inside the bean's calling function
is a for loop to create threads where the run() method of the Runnable is something like: