camel-users mailing list archives

From Dayakar <daya.kond...@gmail.com>
Subject Is it better to use PooledConnectionFactory in Parallel Processing
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 11:10:35 GMT
Hi,

Previously we are using ActiveMQConnectionFactory alone, and we observed
that while starting the JBoss Server ActiveMQ is creating multiple threads
and closing (ActiveMQ Task 1, ActiveMQ Task 2, ...), we thought it creating
multiple connections/session are creating and closing.

As a resolution, we want to use PooledConnectionFactory

1) We are using Camel Routes to prepare and send messages to destination, we
invoke 7 routes and each route configured with parallel processing (Min
value is 5 and max value is 25 threads), daily we process around 3 Lakh
Messages (= 300.000) and All Routes are TRANSACTED.

In Parallel Processing Is it better to use PooledConnectionFactory?

For Each Message PooledConnectionFactory create one session (or) Session
object will be shared by Multiple messages?