camel-users mailing list archives

From alexey-s <>
Subject RE: Cannot stop inputstream during ftp transfer
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 07:18:27 GMT
I do not understand what the problem is. Within a few years used to.

For 20 seconds, the system waits for the successful outcome of the process.
After 20 seconds, the process has not stopped. Aborting closing Endpoint.
Component throws an exception I/O or NPE. Rollback transaction and original
At this point the process of safely (emergency) stops.

I have a process reads from the ftp site a lot of large files.
I use RoutePolicy. Put time routeStopGracePeriod = 10 seconds. The operation
stops for 17 seconds.

15:50:00,001 | DefaultShutdownStrategy | Starting to graceful shutdown 1
routes (timeout 10000 milliseconds)
15:50:10,002 | DefaultShutdownStrategy | Timeout occurred. Now forcing the
routes to be shutdown now.
15:50:10,002 | DefaultShutdownStrategy | Interrupted while waiting during
graceful shutdown, will force shutdown now.
15:50:10,003 | DefaultShutdownStrategy | Route: exchangeDocReadRoute
shutdown complete, was consuming from: Endpoint[ftp:...]
15:50:17,614 | DefaultShutdownStrategy | Graceful shutdown of 1 routes
completed in 17 seconds
15:50:17,614 | BlueprintCamelContext | Route: exchangeDocReadRoute is
stopped, was consuming from: Endpoint[ftp:...]
15:50:18,587 | FtpConsumer | Error processing file RemoteFile[...]