camel-users mailing list archives

From CamelTyro <>
Subject how to test the restlet service without startup web containner manually
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 05:09:30 GMT
     I met a problem when testing the restlet service, I config my restlet
service by adding the following snippet in web.xml:

Then I config the router by using camel:restlet component by
I can access the service throught the url e.g.
http://localhost:58080/myproject/rs/cis/querypatientInfo/634062 via browser
The question is how can I test it by junit , without manually startup the
web containner, does everybody met this problem? please provide me how to
resolve it.
Thanks sincerely.