camel-users mailing list archives

From javakurious <javakuri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Netty: messages not propagated back from netty producer
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2013 18:53:30 GMT
Sorry for responding so late..

That didn't help either. noticed that when I sent an erroneous message to
remote netty component, which returned right away with a failure message, it
was received and displayed correctly. But when I send a correct message ,
and the remote server is processing the message, it is not received back..

It really feels like that netty producer is not waiting for the response,
when the remote netty server is processing the request..

Vineet