camel-users mailing list archives

From cbuxbaum <cbuxb...@tradestonesoftware.com>
Subject cxf proxy
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2013 15:04:29 GMT
Hi all,

I have successfully implemented a proxy web service, and now have another
question.

If I expose my proxy web service, and then use Camel Processors to do some
processing of the input like using the input xml to make  Web Service calls
(outside of the cxf context), is there a simple way of attaching the result
to the outbound CXF message?  Basically, I want to get my response and then
wrap it in whatever CXF needs to be understood.  Here is my example route,
wherte I have commented out the CXF bean to call the real webservice, and am
instead using my getquotewebserviceClient to make a WS post end retrieve the
response.  Now I want to return that response in the context of CXF.:

    <endpoint id="callRealWebService"
uri="{{webserviceproxy.realwsurl}}?throwExceptionOnFailure=false"/>

    <route>

      <from uri="cxf:bean:webserviceProxy?dataFormat=MESSAGE"/>

      <to uri="log:input"/>
      <to uri="bean:filterRequest"/>

      <process ref="getquotewebServiceClient"/>

      <to uri="log:output"/>
    </route>
  </camelContext>

Thanks,