camel-users mailing list archives

From sjfloat <sjfl...@gmail.com>
Subject Subscribing to users@camel.apache.org
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2013 12:53:29 GMT
I am trying involve myself in the Camel and Servicemix communities, but I
have been totally unable to make contact.

I've convinced my company to adopt camel and have developed services based
upon it. I could imagine potentially contributing code to the camel or
servicemix projects, but I can't even get an email through to anyone
involved.

I've tried multiple times to subscribe to the mailing list, but I get no
reply. I get mail from nabble (apparently), but nothing from the list server
system. I've tried with two different email addresses.

I sent an email to the list admin, but received no response.

Can you suggest to me how to pursue this further?

thanks