camel-users mailing list archives

From ak-dak <ku...@dakosy.de>
Subject ActiveMq-InOut: save exchange body
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2013 12:27:11 GMT
Hi all,

I have two camel applications which are communicating over ActiveMq which
each other. "Application A" is using classes which are not in class path of
"Application B". Now I want to call in my camel route of "Application A" a
service method of "Application B" without loosing the exchange body.
Thats my example route:

<route>
  <from uri="timer://myTimer?fixedRate=true&amp;period=5s" />
  <bean ref="myBean" method="saveEntityAndPut2Exchange" />
  <to uri="activemq:queue:getReferenceFromApplicationB" pattern="InOut" />
  <bean ref="myBean" method="workWithentityAndReference" />
</route>

First ("Application A"), I save an entity in method
"saveEntityAndPut2Exchange" and put it into the camel exchange.
Second, I want to get a reference value from "Application B" by using
ActiveMQ.
Third, I want to use the entity and the reference.

The problem is, that "Application B" has not the class of the entity within
the class path. Therefore I can't send the entity to "Application B". How
can I save the exchange body with the entity till the end of the route?

Best regards